CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 80- Old Fashioned


Old Fashioned
Originally uploaded by shaddybaby

I'm a little late with posting my picture from yesterday but this is it.

This is my shot for "Old Fashioned." This is a ring my great grandmother gave me when I was born. She didn't want me to forget her. Gran-gran lived until I was in my early 20's. I love this ring and think of her every time I wear it.

Settings: f/10, ss 3.4 sec., ISO-100 (taken with my macro lens)

2 comments:

  1. Isn't is great to have your grandma with you every time you wear it? this is really a beautiful ring and shows the love between a grandma and her granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special memory, and oh so clever, knowing you ring size today, LOL

    ReplyDelete