CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 70- Packing


I haven't had time to take any pictures today because I've been busy getting ready for my annual D.C. trip. Every year my friend Kelly and I take a group of 5th grade students. So I've been packing and running around town picking up last minute things. I won't be posting here until mid week next week because I won't have internet access. However, I plan to catch up when I return. Check back next week for some new D.C. photos. The picture I'm posting today is from last year's trip.

5 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip - I bet the kids love it! I have twin 16 yr old boys who we are hoping to take there this summer!

    Beautiful capture of the lighting in this! Hardly can wait for your new pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've captured the lighting on this perfectly! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shot! Beautiful capture of the night lighting. I also like that it is taken from the side. Have a great trip. Can't wait to see your photos from this year's trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition and beautiful lighting. Have a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shot! The monuments at night are stunning...

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete