CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62- Chamilla beads


Chamilla beads
Originally uploaded by shaddybaby

One of my flickr friends told me about a blog where they post a monthly theme list. I went with circles for today's picture. All these are beads for my bracelet, which are circles.

Thank you to my sweet honey for buying all these beads for me. I got 2 of them from my brother's family for Christmas. I love this bracelet and wear it every day.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get a picture of the whole thing but I love it because you can add and take away from it really easy. When I fill this one up I might do one with a color theme. This one I can wear with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely bracelet and it's nice that you can change it. The Viritual Photo Walk where you get 15 themes each month is very recommendable. You willlearn a lot from the comments of other members and see both photography and the world around you in a different way. Welcome and I hope you will enjoy as much as I

    Christina , Sweden who blogs those posts in my blog Fotobloggen 2010

    ReplyDelete