CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 49- Dr. Pepper & Brownies



It is a rare occasion when you don't find me with a Dr. Pepper near by. These two bite brownies are also my favorite snack. I normally eat them 4 bites at a time. :) This picture was surprisingly hard because I kept getting a glare off the Dr. Pepper label. I finally got everything set so I could take the picture w/out a big white line down the label. Of course I took this with my macro.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yum, those both look good! Two bite brownies are a hit with my family too. I like how you composed this a bit off center and placed the brownies on the intersection of the rule of thirds grid. Also, the negative space works very well. ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Dr. Pepper fan! Stopping by to check out your February Show and Tell and found this treat. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete