CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33- My honey's hobby



Today I decided to take some macro pictures of things my honey uses for one of his hobbies. The first picture is a tachometer he built. I can't even read the numbers on it without the macro lens. He also made the helmet. I have no idea how he has the patience to deal with these little parts. I told him I would end up throwing them across the room with frustration. lol
I also took pictures of the bolt heads he uses on things. Can you imagine dealing with these things? I included the dime in both pictures to show scale.

1 comment:

  1. Great with the dime to show the scale ! Otherwise I would thought they were much bigger. He must be very very patient....... or does he take that out on you afterwards ;-)

    Christina, sweden

    ReplyDelete