CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 34- Ant Candy



Our reading story this week is about ants. So my friend and I ordered ant candy for our classes. I ordered chocolate covered ants. She ordered a candy like a jolly rancher with ants in it. I brought them home tonight to take pictures of them because I thought it isn't something you see everyday.
Check out the chocolates. See the little pieces that look like raisins? They are ant pieces. The kids are super excited about getting to eat ants tomorrow! One of my students said he was only eating them after I did. So it looks like I'm eating ants with them. I'll let you know how they taste.

3 comments:

  1. I bet your kids LOVE you. Eating bugs, cutting cow eyes open...*L* This is pretty cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only had one student (out of 22) who didn' eat ants today. I think he didn't eat them because he wanted to take them home to show his brother. He was probably going to give him the chocolate and after he ate it tell him there were ants in it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how were they? Could you taste them or was it just "texture-y".

    ReplyDelete