CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 Snow day


Have you ever had one of those days when you go out and take pictures but can't capture the image the way you want? Well, I had one of those kind of days. This first two pictures were taken with my macro lens but I also took some today without it.

The second picture of the day is for my best friend Trace. She called me and said she knew I had been out in the snow and taken picture of the snow flakes. Well, I hadn't so out I went. By the time I got out there wasn't any snow falling so I had to settle for the snow on my car.

My last pic today is without the macro. I took a few shots of my dog, Bandit, but he was too cold and wouldn't cooperate. So I took some of the tree instead.

2 comments:

  1. sometimes, that is just how it happens. I do like the first pic though. love all these macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow pics. And YES I've taken plenty of photos that don't show what I THOUGHT I was taking.....!

    ReplyDelete