CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Brother's Family


IMG_9428
Originally uploaded by shaddybaby

I took pictures today of my brother and his family. This is the first time I've ever done a photo shoot with people. I'd love some feedback so I can improve. I normally take pictures of bugs, flowers, or landscapes. I would love to start doing some pictures of people to earn a little money to support my habit.

I hope they are able to find some pictures they like. I took 330 pictures and found about 25 that I really like. Here is the link to my flickr set that includes the best pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33907715@N04/sets/72157625228017312/

2 comments:

  1. Great portrait, and what a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way the kids have matching shirts; it ties the photo together. Even though it's posed, there's a sense of spontaneity. I'd suggest getting closer, so the family fills the frame; and trying to go for a simpler background.

    ReplyDelete