CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Leigha, Kara, Kayla, and Chris


OK, I didn't take the photos but I thought they should be shared all the same. My sister-in-law took these adorable photos of my nieces Leigha and Kara. They are twins but look nothing alike.









I used my new Photoshop Elements program to edit the color and keep the original eye color. I really like the way they look. Leigha's eyes pop a little more because they are blue. It was something I enjoyed doing.


I also took this picture (at Christmas) of another of my adorable nieces, Kayla, and my husband Chris. Kayla is Leigha and Kara's big sister. In the original she had food on her face. As you can see, the food has been removed. How neat is that???

1 comment: